Last year, I had a great time in Stuttgart, Germany. Going to a place which is well known for automobiles, it surprised me with a variety of hills and vineyards. It was 15-day stay at Stuttgart, here I am sharing you my version of a feeling which left me ecstatic and love for this place.
I reached SI-SUITES at 12:00 pm. Europe standard check-in time is 4:00 pm. So my room was not ready. But, I was offered breakfast in beautiful dine area. I am still in love with a variety of breakfast. So, the first thing they ask you is to include your breakfast with a stay or not. I would suggest you should include this breakfast which includes almost everything right from Fresh farm fruits, Pancakes, Fish nuggets, Cheese and many to pen down.
There are different kind of rooms available with different views. I was given Classic suite for 10 days and Business executive suite for remaining 5 days. It’s another experience for me who lives in a city, to feel those sun rays and scenic view right after you wake up. That pin drop silence with chirpiness of birds is an addon. If you are a nature person, you will love this place.
What did I like about SI-Suites?
- Love the Breakfast, already said that but saying again do not miss it.
- The View from my room was just awesome.
- The Bedding was nice with fluffy pillows and comforter.
- The bathroom with a jacuzzi and morning FM was fun.
- Love the lights in the bathroom.
- There was regular hairdryer provided in the bathroom.
- New Toiletries were given on the first day.
- The lovely electric curtains in my bedroom was fun to play with sunlight.
- Water is complimentary, although I drank tap water too.
- The Hotel staff was extremely helpful.
- Information about sight scenes in the pamphlets.
- Two Train stations are nearby this hotel.
I think this could be better
- New toiletries alternate days or when required.
- Wifi speed could be faster even after 12:00 am
- There was no vanity kit in the bathroom.
- Musical events would the guest to enjoy windy evenings.
- It is a quite place so people who loves crowd would not like it here.
So that was my review about this place. Do let me know what do you think about the same. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anybody who is visiting Stuttgart.
Stay Connected for more updates.
Lots of Love